Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix Ingredients & Nutrition Fact
|Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix made in united states. This cake which used for children, men and women. Its made from good ingredients. Its easy to make, just add water. This cake mix promises a smooth, velvety batter for a perfect cake every time. This cake mix is plain and simply a must-have for your special occassions. Use this Cake Mix, its more delicious, moist, whips up to whole family enjoys using this cake mix. Its a pure, soft flour. Its perfect snacks for talking with friend, celebration or function, party, and kids birthday party. This cake will be tender and fluffy, time and time again. Its cholesterol free may reduce the risk of heart disease. Its fat free cake help to diet people. Its contain good source of iron help to support bone health. Its available in 16 oz pack.|
Product Category : Bread and Bakery
Sugar, Gluten Free Flour Blend (Sweet White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Xanthan Gum), Cocoa Powder, Sea Salt, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Vanilla Powder (Sugar, Cornstarch, Vanilla Extract).
Nutrition Facts, Info
Nutrition fact information, Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix Nutrition data as per the product manufacturers nutrition fact label.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 100g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 100g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||4%|
|Sugar Alcohol 100g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
|Manufacturer Name||Betty Crocker|
|Made In||United States|
|Its cholesterol free may reduce the risk of heart disease. Its fat free help to diet people. Its contain good source of iron help to support bone health.|
How to Use
| You Will Need: 1 Cups Water.|
Time to Bake!
1. Heat: Move oven rack to lowest position if using angel food pan (remove other racks) or middle position if using loaf pans. Heat your oven to 350F if using a shiny metal pan. For dark or nonstick pan, heat to 325F. Do not grease pan.
2. Beat: Beat Cake Mix and water in extra-large glass or metal bowl on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 1 Pour into an ungreased pan. (Do not use Bundt cake pan or angel food pan that is smaller than 10" x 4", or batter will overflow.)
3. Bake: Bake as directed below or until top is dark golden brown and cracks feel very dry and not sticky. Do not underbake. If using a 10" x 4" Angel Food (tube) Pan, bake 37-47 minutes. If using two 9" loaf pans, bake 35-45 minutes. If using three 8" loaf pans, bake 28-38 minutes.
4. Cool: Immediately turn pan upside down onto glass bottle, or rest each loaf pan on its side on heatproof surface, until cake is completely cool. Run knife around edges; remove from pan. Cut with serrated knife using sawing motion, or with electric knife. Store tightly covered.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Do not use 9" loaf pans. Stir 1/3 cup cornstarch into dry cake mix. Beat on low speed 30 sec; beat on medium speed 3 min. Bake angel food pan 45-55 minutes.